NAVIGATION

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

An Introduction



Hello beauty and fashions lovers, my name is Brooke and I am so excited to be starting this blog. After, watching many YouTubers and reading many blogs I have finally gained the motivation to start my blogging journey (also a shout out to my current favourite binge show, Gossip Girl, for giving me further inspiration).
So to begin with, here is a bit about me:
I am 21 years old and I live in Adelaide, South Australia. I love everything about the city; the chaos, the style, the food, which is what makes going to university in the heart of Adelaide one of my favourite passions.
I study commerce on the way to being an accountant but hold a strong passion for fashion and beauty- which will be the basis for this blog among general lifestyle posts.
I hope you guys can join me on this journey and much love for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

);